Seminar on Buddhist culture in western Himalayas
On 18th and 19th May, 2013 At Himalaya Buddhist Monastery, Manali, H.P.
Awareness campaign at KAZA in August 2013 on
a. New trends in gastrointestinal conditions in Spiti. Ulcers, liver abscess and pancreatitis cases.
b. Changing pediatric conditions – growing incidence of Neonatal jaundice, Nocturnal enuresis and acute bronchiolitis and Gall bladder stone cases.
The exact dates and venues will be confirmed later before the end of April, 2013.
Notice – Participation in the above mentioned programs is free. However, in order to enable the sponsors make arrangements, intending participants/ guests may contact for further information on:-
H.Office – 011-22786893
Secretary – +919459387738
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of activities slated for the next six months of 2013 are :-
A. SEMINARS ON:
1) Women Empowerment- their economic independence and literacy.
2) Cultural Traditions of Himalayan Buddhist – New vistas of education and economic activities.
B. WORKSHOP ON:
1) Growing incidence of gall- bladder stone and Cancer cases in the Himalayan region.
2) Awareness campaign on the need for EYE and Dental care in rural areas.
C. AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ON:
1) The effects of environmental degradation in Himalayan regions.
2) Need for adaptation of agricultural practices to the changing climatic conditions.
3) The growing roll of Organic farming in the economy and Health of the Himalayan people.
(All venue and time to be confirmed and published shortly.)